Indoor Air Quality / After the Flood
Is your company in need of Indoor Air Quality or Microbiology Analyses in Chennai?
Due to developments after the recent unprecedented flooding in Chennai, there is a growing list of companies requiring analyses in Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and microbiology testing to protect the safety and health of their employees. Particularly susceptible are the immunocompromised people, with diseases such as cancer.
As a leading provider of IAQ services in Chennai, CVR Labs have received a number of enquiries to provide IAQ testing services in offices and manufacturing facilities. Our extensively equipped and accredited (NABL, MoEF, OSHA 18001 and ISO 9001) laboratory can provide IAQ related analyses such as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Airborne Mold and Bacteria, Formaldehyde, Airborne and Bulk Asbestos, Total and Respirable Dust, Microbiology Air Analyses, and many additional types of analyses.
Flood Aftermath IAQ
Indoor Air Quality
• Temperature • Relative Humidity • Ventilation Study • Respirable Particulate Matter
• Carbon Monoxide (CO) • Carbon Dioxide (CO2) • TVOCs • Formaldehyde • Ozone
• Total Viable Bacteria Count • Total Viable Mold Count
• Coliform DW • Aerobic Plate Count • Airborne Mold • Mold Tape lifts
• Sewage Screen • Total Coliform • E coli • Fecal Coliform
• Enterococci • Streptococci
• Asthma • Bronchitis • Respiratory Inflammation • Allergies • Rhinitis
Sick Building Syndrome
To supplement our expertise we have contracted with A & B Labs (ablabs.com) of Houston, Texas, USA. Having extensive experience during the Katrina, Ike and Rita hurricanes in the Gulf Coast region of the United States, A & B is considered an industry leader. Past IAQ projects include office buildings, hospitals, manufacturing facilities, fire stations, police stations, apartments and schools. Since patients in hospitals are immunocompromised it is vital to keep the patients away from the fungal contaminated areas.
When Houston was affected by a similar flooding due to hurricane ‘Ike’ in 2008 several buildings were under water, A & B Labs have provided extensive IAQ services to hospitals and office buildings during this as well as several other hurricanes.
All work is performed under the guidance of a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) holding an accreditation from the American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) of the United States and a Mold consultant accredited by the State of Texas.
A & B Labs in one of the most accredited laboratories in the USA. A & B Labs, USA provides a wide range of analyses of air, water, soil, solid waste, industrial hygiene and risk assessment, as allowed by their accreditations from the following governing bodies of the United States:
Please contact us for assistance with your testing or remediation consulting needs.
CVR Labs (P) Limited, Chennai, India
Phone: 044-2433 0382 to 85 Email: email@example.com
A&B Labs, Houston, TX, USA
Phone: 011-713-453-6060 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Through more than 10 years of testing experience, we have gained in-depth and broad expertise, enabling us to provide clients with guidance on the best testing strategy and scientific approach and resulting in the highest quality data.
• As the largest single-site environmental testing facility, we have the capacity to handle all of your samples at one site through one BTLIMS, maintaining the highest level quality controls and sample safety.
• Our broad scope of testing capabilities, accreditation provide a single resource to meet all your testing needs.
• We routinely perform more environmental methods than any other laboratory and provide customized method development.
• With a dedicated project manager to serve as your single point of contact, you will receive consistent communication and status updates. And because of our extraordinary rate of employee retention, you can be confident that you will have the same management team for the duration of your project.
• A highly trained and experienced staff of professional scientists.
• Conscientious support personnel who put the client first.
• A laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art precision analytical instruments.