CVR Labs Private Limited established in 1999 with the mission of offering holistic Environmental and Food Testing services, is associated with A&B Labs, Houston, USA, which is one of the Most Certified and Accredited Labs in USA for Environmental (NELAP), Industrial Hygiene (AIHA), Drinking Water (TCEQ), Asbestos (NVLAP,DSHS), Microbiological (DSHS), and Soil (USDA Permit) Testing.
CVR labs began to expand with diversified analytical tests and scientific personnel were added, forming the core of professionalism which led to Environmental Services. Obtaining resources has enabled us to effectively grow and expand, leading the environmental industry into the next millennium.
CVR labs is accredited by various organizations like NABL, BIS, MoEF, ISO 9001, OSHA 18001 etc., and provides wide range of testing of Air, Water, Soil, Solid & Hazardous Waste etc. Indian Standard/ USEPA /Other International Standard / CPCB approved methods are followed for monitoring and analysis.
Additionally we provide LIMS (Laboratory Information Management system) in the form of BTLIMS, a specially designed PC based system covering all types of lab activities right from sample entry to delivery capabilities.
Occupatinal Health & Hygiene and Risk Assesment
CVR labs will have Certified Industrial Hygienist and the associated lab (A&B Labs U.S.A) accreditated by AIHA.
|Analytical Capabilities||Field Monitoring and Analysis|
• EPA and Standard Methods (APHA) for the Examination of Water and Wastewater
• Ambient Air Quality Monitoring & Analysis (As per New MoEF Notification)
|Lab Intruments / Test Kits||Field Instruments/Test Kits|
• AAS, ICP-MS & ICP-OES
• Dioxin Sampling Kit
Contact CVR Labs Labs to learn more about our laboratory.
• Through more than 10 years of testing experience, we have gained in-depth and broad expertise, enabling us to provide clients with guidance on the best testing strategy and scientific approach and resulting in the highest quality data.
• As the largest single-site environmental testing facility, we have the capacity to handle all of your samples at one site through one BTLIMS, maintaining the highest level quality controls and sample safety.
• Our broad scope of testing capabilities, accreditation provide a single resource to meet all your testing needs.
• We routinely perform more environmental methods than any other laboratory and provide customized method development.
• With a dedicated project manager to serve as your single point of contact, you will receive consistent communication and status updates. And because of our extraordinary rate of employee retention, you can be confident that you will have the same management team for the duration of your project.
• A highly trained and experienced staff of professional scientists.
• Conscientious support personnel who put the client first.
• A laboratory equipped with state-of-the-art precision analytical instruments.
• Only approved laboratory procedures are used.
• All test results are confidential.
• Our laboratory services meet regulatory requirements.
• All reports are computer generated and include quality control results.
• CVR Labs can frequently provide support services including sample pick-up.
• CVR Labs Approved by BUREAU OF INDIAN STANDARDS (BIS) complete package drinking water analysis (including amendment 8 Bromate)
• CVR Labs has earned the highest levels of accreditations including the MoEF and Association for Laboratory Accreditation (ISO 17025)
• CVR Labs confirms to a uniform code of ethics and routinely conducts ethics training for employees.